Full HD Resolution for Kubuntu on virtual Box

I've installed Kubuntu 10.04 in a virtual Box, but the max resolution I got was 1280 x 1024 but my monitor is 1920 x 1080, so guess how small it looks. After a small search I found this question in a forum.

Higher screen resolution in VirtualBox?


The solution is simple, "You need to install the VBox guest utilities to add support for the virtualised graphics hardware." with the next command
sudo apt-get install virtualbox-ose-guest-utils virtualbox-ose-guest-x11 virtualbox-ose-guest-dkms

In the Installation I was asked by a package or something like that... I just installed it :P

After install it just reboot your virtual machine and it should work :). if it does, then celebrate like Kashiyuka!!!! hehehe

Comments

  1. Que buen Blog, ademas que no olvidas a mis hermosas perfumitas jeje, saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

View PDF File on APEX (Simple approach)

Set Custom APP Icon on APEX

ID Basado en trigger y secuencia para todas las tablas - Oracle