Oracle HTTP Server (not complete)

cd Dsk1
sudo ./ runInstaller -ignoreSysPrereqs

next>>>>

if error "error in invoking target 'ntcontab.o' of make file"
https://kr.forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=852879

check the packages with:

rpm -q binutils compat-db compat-libstdc++-33 glibc glibc-devel glibc-headers gcc gcc-c++ libstdc++ cpp make libaio ksh elfutils-libelf sysstat libaio libaio-devel setarch --qf '%{name}.%{arch}\n'|sort

will return the packages that are not installed, in my case no one T_T;

sudo apt-get install binutils

for compat-db
ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=826070

cd /etc/apt/
sudo kate sources.list

and add

# CompatDB.org
deb http://compatdb.majorgeeks.com/apt/ ./

save, close and run

sudo apt-get update

I found the others using Synaptic, although some names were differents and I found that some packages were replaced by build-essential. the only package I didn found was setarch, but even without it, it worked.

Now run the installer
move to the Disk1 Directory and run

./runInstaller -ignoreSysPrereqs

I just choose the defaults options, it means.. clicked next, nexk, next :P
Hopefully If you installed all the packages that I mentiones, you will not have problems and you will reach the 100%, at the end a pop up windows ask you to run a script as root, run it and go back to the installer and press ok.

now the installer will try to start the server, I had a problem here

"error while loading shared libraries: libgdbm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I found the solution here
http://www.yenlo.nl/en/error-while-loading-shared-libraries-libgdbm-so-2-or-ibdb-3-3-so/

What you have to do is create a symbolic link, for what I understood is that when the installer calls libgdbm.so.2, the systems opens other file... the solution in the page is

cd /usr/lib
ln -s libgdbm.so.X.0.0 libgdbm.so.2
ln -s libdb-4.X.so libdb-3.3.so

where you have to change the X by the correct number, How to find the number? Easy, just go to the directory and run
cd /usr/lib
ls | grep libgdbm.so

this will show you the coincidences for the first file, in my casa I got
libgdbm.so.3
libgdbm.so.3.0.0

then, the X in my first command was 3 and I ran
ln -s libgdbm.so.3.0.0 libgdbm.so.2

for the second line just make the same
ls | grep libdb-

I got libdb-4.8.so then my X for the second line was 8 and I ran
ln -s libdb-4.8.so libdb-3.3.so

after this, rety and done... my server was up and working :D Now I'm celebrating like Kashiyuka, really...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

View PDF File on APEX (Simple approach)

Set Custom APP Icon on APEX

ID Basado en trigger y secuencia para todas las tablas - Oracle