Snipercat Is Back

My last post was almost 3 years ago, I don't remember why I stopped to post, but in this period of time the interface was so outdated, the code Highlighter was failing and many images links were broken, that made me feel more lazy to write more experiences, but recently I updated APEX from it's outdated 4.2 version to it's more recent 19.1 version and I started to develop a new Application using APEX 19.1. With this, I've learned a lot of new things that are claiming their own post, so I decided to revive my blog with a new and responsive interface and I repaired the code Highlighter, I'll fix some of the old post.

Here is a picture of the older interface, just to remember it. I still have to make some changes to this one, but I'll make them later, I hope you like it. 😀


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

View PDF File on APEX (Simple approach)

Set Custom APP Icon on APEX

ID Basado en trigger y secuencia para todas las tablas - Oracle